Giovanni (Housecat)

Giovanni Jaguar is a 10 year old short hair housecat. I picked him out of 5 kittens at my brother's farm, he was the largest, cutest and so cuddly. Giovanni likes to play with toys, especially laser lights. He also likes to switch his tail by his adopted brother, Dandy, who then grabs the tail. He also loves to sleep in our airbed as he sinks down into it and looks so comfy.

Gio is very independent and will only come out when visitors come if he knows their voice, then sometimes he will not come out anyway. He is very temperamental. He also gets very lovey when we come home after we are gone for days. Then he will lay on my lap staring at me, but otherwise he lays with his butt toward me. But we love him as he is.

By Janet

Giovanni (Housecat)

Why would you leave him alone for days? He's not diggin' that. He is telling you so.

Photos Pets CatsMay 6, 2010