Voldo (Mix Dog)

Voldo is a 7 year old Shepherd, Chow, and Wolf mix. My husband had him when we first met. He got him from a friend at work. He loves to play with his squeaky ball. He will catch it then try to hide it by putting his paws over it or he will hide it in his food dish. Voldo is a very loving and protective dog. He loves to lean on me and my husband when we go out to play with him.

By Judy

What a handsome handsome boy. He looks so intelligent. Thanks for sharing him with us.

He is a beautiful dog! How do you know he's part wolf? Just wondering.

To cookwie: Voldos mother is part wolf from what we were told .Yes he is very pretty, he is a large dog weighing around 120 lbs.I am 5 ft 2 and with his paws on my shoulders, he is a head taller than me.

To Merlene: Yes he is very smart.

August 19, 2011 Flag

Voldo was a 7 year old Shepard, Chow, and Wolf mix. I am resubmitting my picture of Voldo. He was in the pet photo contest a few months ago and has since passed away. He was a great pet. We are not sure why he died, but he was a part of our family and we miss him so much.

My husband took it very hard. He had a dream a week ago that Voldo was playing in a field with a bunch of other dogs and came up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I believe that was Voldo's way of saying, "Daddy, I'm OK I'm in Doggy Heaven."

By Judy from Waterloo, IL

A black mix dog.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 6 Comments
Photos Pets DogsFebruary 1, 2011
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:40:49 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.