Scenery: Wind Generator (Idaho)

I sure felt like a mole hill next to a mountain! We delivered a section of a wind generator in the middle of winter in Idaho and that little speck of a truck is us. Needless to say, the height and size of them left me speechless.

By Mary

I've always been fascinated by the wind generators. Would love to get close to one as you did.

I've read in the paper, these things are going up all across OH, too. Wish I had one in my back yard, then I could get paid by the electric company rather than the other way around! Hey, a gal can dream, can't she?

Photos SceneryFebruary 7, 2011
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Idaho Christmas Charities
Craters of the Moon National Park
Mini-Cassia, Idaho Frugal Travel Guide
Wind chimes that are made from a clay pot.
Clay Pot Wind Chimes
Finished Wind Chimes
Silverware Wind Chimes
🎄
🍂