Asking Someone to Homecoming

Does anyone have any ideas on how to ask a guy to homecoming? We like each other, but we are not dating. I have no idea how to ask him in a cute way. Can you help?

By acebaby92 from Yakima, WA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

I guess you could just mention to him that you do not have a date yet and ask him if he does. When he says not then that would be your opening to say well why don't we go together.

I like notwrong's idea but instead of menioning that you don't have a date maybe just ask if he does and if he doesn't then say would you like to go with me ;-)

September 30, 2011 Flag

I have a guy friend and we flirt but have never really talked. I'm always telling him I have a crush on him and that he's a sweetheart and he's always calling me pretty. However, he's way too busy with his friends all the time. If it is not his friends, it is school. I wanted to ask him to homecoming, but I don't know how to. Please help.

By Marcela

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Honey, just ask the guy! Really do you want to go with him? Then just ask. Tell him someone else has asked you, but you would rather go with him. And keep someone else in mind; just in case he does say no, that's the worst thing that can happen anyway, right? Good luck! : )

Just go ahead and pop the question.

Just ask him if he wants to go. He can only say no. Have a second choice in case he says no, but he will probably say yes.

October 10, 2011 Flag

How do you ask a boy to homecoming? He asked me last year and I told him no because I wasn't going. How do I ask him without freaking out?

By Cassie W.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Just ask him. If you like him and he asked you a year ago, there should be no problem.

Couple Going to Homecoming
Asking a Boy to Homecoming
Holidays and Parties Parties School HomecomingSeptember 16, 2009
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
Homecoming Couple
Asking a Girl to Homecoming
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:22:50 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.