Asking a Boy to Homecoming

Category Homecoming
Couple Going to Homecoming
You may want to figure a clever way to invite a favorite person to an important formal school dance. This is a guide about asking a boy to homecoming.

I have a guy friend and we flirt but have never really talked. I'm always telling him I have a crush on him and that he's a sweetheart and he's always calling me pretty. However, he's way too busy with his friends all the time. If it is not his friends, it is school. I wanted to ask him to homecoming, but I don't know how to. Please help.

By Marcela

Best Answer

Honey, just ask the guy! Really do you want to go with him? Then just ask. Tell him someone else has asked you, but you would rather go with him. And keep someone else in mind; just in case he does say no, that's the worst thing that can happen anyway, right? Good luck! : )

Does anyone have any ideas on how to ask a guy to homecoming? We like each other, but we are not dating. I have no idea how to ask him in a cute way. Can you help?

By acebaby92 from Yakima, WA

Best Answer

I guess you could just mention to him that you do not have a date yet and ask him if he does. When he says not then that would be your opening to say well why don't we go together.

How do you ask a boy to homecoming? He asked me last year and I told him no because I wasn't going. How do I ask him without freaking out?

By Cassie W.

Best Answer

Just ask him. If you like him and he asked you a year ago, there should be no problem.

What are some creative ways to ask a guy who's in college to my homecoming? He runs in cross country, too

By Lexi

Ok you're welcome. I made an account just to answer this but anyways get a lot of asics and spell out homecoming? He'll love it.

What creative way can I ask a boy to homecoming at school where everyone can see?

By lovelytonata from Gonzales, LA