Pack Luggage 24 Hours In Advance

I always pack my luggage over twenty-four hours in advance when I am taking a trip. I pack everything that I need in the bags. Then I take out the necessary cosmetics, medication, toothbrush, etc. from the bags that I need during the day and night. This way if you have forgotten anything, it is pretty easy to rectify. It is easier to put things into the bags at home than to buy them while you are traveling (and cheaper).

By cheaperthancheap from Boston, MA

This is a great tip 'because it works'. I have been doing this for as long as I can remember and, when I realize that something hasn't been packed that should be packed, it's never too late to toss it in.

Packing for a Trip
Packing for a Trip
Organizing TravelJune 28, 2011
Cleaning Luggage
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
Small packed suitcase open against a white background
Packing Light When Traveling
Packing a Suitcase, Suitcase Ready for Travel
Packing a Suitcase