Lint Roller To Clean Up Thread

When sewing if you need to rip out your work, when you are done run a lint roller over the thread and all the little pieces come right out.

By barat99 from Crystal Lake, IL

I don't buy lint rollers, but always have tape on hand. To clean up my threads, I roll up some tape, with the sticky part outside, and it picks up lint and threads just fine, and since I usually get 10 rolls for $1 at Dollar tree, is probably just as cheap.

April 9, 2009 Flag

In order to save dragging out the vacuum cleaner, I use a lint roller for picking up threads on my rug. I have an area rug where my favorite spot to sew is located. I have found this to be very effective and a very fast clean-up.

By Sewingmamma from Oakmont, PA

A sewing room garbage can by tying a bag to the table leg.
Sewing Tips And Tricks
Crafts SewingApril 9, 2009
laundry basket of clean clothing
Preventing Lint on Clothing
Lint Roller
Uses for a A Lint Roller
sewing machine
Sewing Vinyl