Protect Books With Fabric Book Covers

Reading library books? Borrowed books? New books? I purchased a number of the new stretchy fabric book covers found in school supplies to keep on hand to use. That way, all books I read will keep their fresh pages. The fabric is thin enough to see the title, etc through it, but still protects the book. I got a bunch of them during school sales at $.25 each.

A good idea to put one on a book you lend out as well, bright covering reminds the borrower to return it!

By Joyce from Benson MN

I sew or pin a piece of grosgrain ribbon to the spine portion of the fabric bookcover to use as a bookmark that doesn't get lost!

Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Study Table With Books
Decorating With Books