Spinach and Pear Salad
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 pears, unpeeled, each cut into 8 lengthwise wedges
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup honey-mustard salad dressing (Your choice of brand)
Arrange spinach leaves on 8 individual serving plates or on large platter. Top each with pear wedges, cheese, onion and walnuts. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons salad dressing. Serve immediately.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 19, 2017 at 12:42:08 PM on 10.0.2.63 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us