Moo Moo (Sable Ferret)

Moo Moo is a 1 year old Sable Ferret. My girlfriend and I went shopping at Target and stopped at a pet store on the way out. Moo Moo was the biggest and oldest ferret in the glass box he lived for 9 months. He kept getting picked over and I felt so sorry for him. The manager called me 2 months later and told me to pick him up and and he wouldn't tell a soul where he went. We drove 2 plus hours to get him at the last minute and he's been a wonderful funny addition to our family for 3 months.

He likes to hide baggies and his baby cell phone under the couch. He loves plastic toys, TV remotes and will chase the vacuum all over the house biting it and jumping on it. He loves to be kissed and loved! He is a very lucky ferret and we are very lucky parents!

He sleeps with his tongue out...

By Lesa from Pinehurst, NC

I love ferrets! I have had six (only 4 were at the same time). I don't know if I will have them again unless I can import one from Europe. Most ferrets in the US are "Marshall Farms Ferrets" identifiable by the tatoos in their ears. They often have genetic illnesses. The vet explained that when they began to breed ferrets here they did not have a large enough gene pool. Hopefully you will not have any problems. Ferrets can be a lot of fun if you are willing to put the work into them. Moo Moo is adorable! I love his tongue! (I even love the way they stink)

He looks precious! I'm not familiar with ferrets, but I'm so glad that you were able to rescue him. Thanks for sharing, and God bless you.

Cute pic and love the little pink tongue action

I am not a ferret person but my friend had 2 and she used

to laugh cuz I learned quickly to put my purse UP high

or else the little theifs would 'borrow' stuff from my

purse

He is so cute! I am trying to talk my dad into getting one. I think he is actually buying it!

Where I can buy a sable ferret?

A girl with her pet ferret.
Ferret Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 14, 2007
ferrets in their hammock
Setting Up a Ferret Cage
Ferret
Removing Ferret Urine Odors from Floors
Burmese
Burmese - Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄