Christian Preschool Program

I am looking for a Christian preschool program. It needs to be very hands on, not worksheets or seat work. Mindy had requested this, but I did not see an answer. God Bless.

By hannah216 from Western, NY

Konos homeschool program

I don't know if this is complete enough for what you're looking for, but when I taught Sunday school to 5 and 6 year olds, we used this curriculum: It's very sensory and the principles are similar to those of the Montesorri (which I am very much an advocate of). It can be adapted as needed and provides story and song time, as well as "response time" where the children are encouraged to use manipulatives.

Hopefully this helps.

I know this may be a little late. I am in the process of writing/researching Christian Preschool Hands-On Curriculum. I don't like worksheets! Please contact me and I would be happy to help you find exactly what you need (also, I could use some feedback on what I have... :) paulaallen AT

July 7, 2009 Flag

I am looking for a Christian daycare/preschool program. I know there a tons of sites where you can print off things but I want it all in one place and not spend the time searching for ideas. It needs to be very hands on, not worksheets or seat work.

Mindy from Terrebonne, Oregon

Christian Preschool Program

Not quite sure what you need here. I only hope I can help a little.

I would call or visit my local church and ask them if they know any reputable, local Christian day care/preschools. It's part of the Church Secretary's job to keep track of Christian resources.

If you're looking to do a little online research first, I highly recommend as a first-rate search engine. This site searches using your search terms over about a dozen or so total search engines. Or, you can visit and type your search terms into the "product or service" edit field. You know what you want. I hope my pointers can help you find it. (01/10/2009)

By JustPlainJo

EducationJuly 7, 2009
Epiphany Bread
Celebrating Epiphany
Draping an Easter Cross
Draping an Easter Cross
A healthy meal of wok fried vegetables being prepared.
Finding Old Weight Watchers Menus
A happy nurse giving two thumbs up.
Nurse Themed Party Ideas