Donating Campbell's Soup Labels

Category Charity
The "Labels for Education" program through Campbells has ended.

https://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/faq/how-do-i-find-out-information-on-the-campbells-labels-for-education-program/

Editor's Note: This program is ending soon. For more information visit: https://www.labelsforeducation.com

My mother has kept the labels off of Campbell soup cans for months. She would send them somewhere to help out needy children on an Indian reservation. This last time she collected all her labels together, she discovered she lost the address to send them to. I was going to post a request on ThriftyFun to see if anyone had the address and while waiting for the site to load, I did a search and found it and a whole lot more.

By Suntydt from Tazewell, TN

Can you tell me where I can send Campbell's soup labels please?

Answers

Best Answer

This campaign ended years ago and people no longer collect these labels. The company no longer accepts them.

You can either throw them away, offer them to an orginaziation for craft projects, or just try using them yourself to make some projects with.

Best Answer

Companies use campaigns like this for years but rarely 'advertise' they are stopping the program - remember Green Stamps?

Its possible someone would be interested for free so you could place a 'free ad on Freecycle or Craigslist.
But it may just be time to dump them.

Does anyone know where I can donate Campbell soup labels?

Answers

Best Answer

Campbell's ended it's education program for these labels in 2016. I don't know of any other place to donate.

Apparently I'm way behind times I had no idea the soup label collecting had ended. Can I still donate the ones I have saved? Or do I just recycle?

Answers

Yes, the program ended.

Perhaps you could call Campbell to ask if there is anything you could do with their soup labels.

Or, try calling local places in your area schools, churches, and ask them if they accept or have any use for the labels.

The program has ended. Just recycle them.

Go so social media to see if there is a need before throwing away!

This program has been closed for quite some time now. I do not believe that anyone still collects these. You should just go ahead and recycle the ones you've collected.

You might try selling them on eBay to a crafter. I can imagine cute crafts with the Campbell soup labels. Might be another alternative to just recycling them.

The vintage ones (1980s) have been known to sell (SOLD prices) on eBay for up to $50 for lots of 100 or more (they have to be clean and smoke free).

The newer labels, sell, but for $5 to $10 for lots of 100+, and mostly if they are "special" theme labels, like the ones with an NFL theme to them, but there were some "plain" ones too.

There is a person for most everything!! Look at eBay (the search I put was "Campbells Labels" into eBay and then sort through to get an idea how to word and photograph your listing). Best too look at the SOLD section so you can value yours.

This is a nice way to get your feet wet selling things on eBay and build feedbacks!! The literal definition of cash for trash!!

Post back what you decide!!

Better Living CharityJuly 25, 2019
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Donating-Campbells-Soup-Labels-1.html