Place to Donate Campbell's Soup Labels and More

My mother has kept the labels off of Campbell soup cans for months. She would send them somewhere to help out needy children on an Indian reservation. This last time she collected all her labels together, she discovered she lost the address to send them to. I was going to post a request on ThriftyFun to see if anyone had the address and while waiting for the site to load, I did a search and found it and a whole lot more.

By Suntydt from Tazewell, TN

Editor's Note: This program has been discontinued. Here is the information from their website https://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/about-us/faqs/:"For over 43 years, Campbell proudly offered Labels for Education® which has contributed more than $110 million in school supplies to tens of thousands of schools across the U.S. It has been one of a number of ways in which we support Americans kids and families as part of our commitment to being a responsible corporate citizen. During the past few years, we had been assessing the impact of these programs and through this, we saw that participation in Labels for Education declined considerably. Sadly, it was at the point where we had no choice but to make the very difficult decision to end the program. The Labels for Education program has officially ended, we want to thank all the schools and families that have made the program so special over the years. We are proud to have been part of your communities and appreciate the support you have shown for our brands. If you have questions, please call 1-800-257-8443."

Top Comment

You can also donate them to your local schools.
Many collect them or possibly your church Sunday school program or preschool.

Top Comment

Our church collects then labels, we will use them to help purchase a van for our missionaries in Panama. If your local church does not collect them, we would love to have them. Please send to Jim Wright 404 SE 2nd street, Knox City Texas 79529. Thanks and God Bless. Jim

I have over 500 Campbell Soup Labels and V8 Caps and Labels - Any use for them or should I just recycle them in the paper pile?

Top Comment

I would recycle them because the Labels for Education program has been discontinued by Campbells.

www.campbellsoupcompany.com/.../

The other alternative is junk journal artists may buy them as a lot (on eBay or Etsy). There was a big craze a few years ago of using labels in junk journals. I have gotten away from the craft so I am not sure if it is still a thing...but when it was, I sold lots of various paper ephemera for art including labels. Check ebay solds to see if it is worth your time! There are a bunch of various solds auctions out there so match what you have to what sold and see if you can make a little extra $$$

That is a good idea. They would be really cute as part of a decoupage project.

My brother and I were always called the Campbell's Kids when we were growing up, because of our cheeks and blonde hair.

You too are so cute!! I love it!! I can see that photo in a decoupaged frame of soup labels!! Adorable!! Thanks for sharing! This just made me smile!!

I think my mom was mad at my dad about those mismatched clothes. Got to love the 70s. :)

No mismatched is cool!!! xo!

What do I do with 30 years worth of saving these soup labels???

Unfortunately, the program has been discontinued. If you don't want to simply throw them away, you might try selling them online to crafters who might be able to use them.

They won't be worth very much.

Go to the campbells website:www.labelsforeducation.com/participating-products.aspx; to see what other labels you can collect for back to school points.

Our local church collects them and they are used to benefit missionaries. So, you could check with your/other local churches or schools and then you wouldn't have to mail them anywhere unless you have established a favorite charity.

Better Living CharityJuly 29, 2010
👔
🐛
🌻
👒
Generated 2021-04-30 08:38:50 in 636 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf97475010.tip.html