Photos Not Showing In Outlook Express

The past few days, I am not getting the pictures that usually go along with the tips in the ThriftyFun newsletter. I'm using Outlook Express, any idea why?

Thank you

Priscilla

I use Outlook Express myself and when I receive an email that contains photos there is someone that you have to do to open the photos. When you click on the sender's name to open the email the photos usually will not appear. Just above your inbox there is a statement which reads:

Some pictures have been blocked to help prevent the sender from identifying your computer. Click here to download pictures.

If that doesn't work use the Contact Us on the ThriftyFun site and tell them what your problem is.

There is a little statement on each email"Click here to download photos". If you click it you'll get your photos.

Thanks for the responses--Maybe it was just a fluke but the pictures are back. I will keep these tips though in case it happens again.

I can't open photo's either,Tarlo

Woman using a PC.
Using Microsoft Outlook
Computers Internet TipsJune 2, 2009
Celebrity Photo
Finding Celebrity Photos
Teaching a Child to Be Thoughtful
Teaching a Child to Be Respectful
Living a Positive Lifestyle
Living a Positive Lifestyle
Christmas lights in a front yard.
Christmas Yard Decoration Ideas and Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 5:45:01 PM on 10.0.1.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.