Jazzmine (Pit Bull)

Jazzmine is 3-4 months old and a pit bull. I got him from a good friend that's sells and takes great care of puppies.

He likes to swim and jog with me, also play with his brothers. This pit is the most loving family dog with kids and adults. He will just keep licking you and liking you for attention, he is so funny. Great family member!

By Elsie from Port Orange, FL

Jazzmine (Pit Bull)

Socializing is the best thing for dogs! Being around family of all sizes makes for a nicer, friendlier pet. Good luck! He's sooo cute!

What a cutie! Hope you have lots of fun with your new furry friend!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Congratulations on your new family member. We have 6 children and two pit bulls of our own. Our boys like to go for bike rides with my husband. The younger one actual prefers pulling the bicycle so we purchased a small horse harness for him to do it comfortably.

I am sure that you get the same reaction we do from people that think our boys were just born bad. It is unfortunate that there are still so many irresponsible breeders and owners out there turning these sweet hearts into the monsters that make the evening news all too often. I am always glad to hear from other responsible pit bull owners. Congratulations again!

Photos Pets DogsJanuary 17, 2009
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pit Bull
Pit Bull Breed Information and Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy