Boxer and Pit Bull Mix Photos

Category Dog Breeds
A Boxer Pit Bull mix is currently a popular dog to own. This page contains Boxer Pit Bull mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Tuckerman is 10 years old. He is a mix of boxer from the neck down and pitbull on the face. I got him from the rescue shelter. Nobody wanted him because he looked kinda scary and he was old. I was going through a horrible 2 year divorce and feeling pretty down. I deliver old blankets to the shelter and kept seeing him cuddling with the staff. He loves to eat! He was never let in a house or played with. It took us a year to get him to chew a toy. He was so scared when we got him home of every sound in our home. But as you can see, he is well loved and adjusted now. Once in a while he gets scared but we help him through it. He saved me and I saved him.

By linda

Tuckerman (Boxer - Pitbull Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Sawyer is 1 year, 1 month old. So far we've figured out he's: lab/shephard/boxer/pit bull mix. We adopted him from the MI Humane Society last April.

We had been looking to adopt a rescue dog for a couple of years, and we got to the point where we were submitting applications to rescue groups, but none would return our calls or emails.

One day my husband stopped in at the Humane Society and met Sawyer (they were calling him Ike at the time). Luckily it was closing, so he was able to come home, tell me all about him, and we went back first thing the next morning so I could meet him too.

We spent about an hour sitting with him, he was a stray, and he looked so timid, but we agreed there was something about him that we liked. As soon as we said that they had us signing paperwork and he was going home with us! Not quite what I was expecting to happen, but it was the best decision we've made. He's a great puppy!

He likes to run, especially when he sees rabbits, or deer. He used to chase after birds, but now he mostly points on them. He's a chewer, so we go through a lot of dog toys. But he is a puppy, so we don't mind. Get him near water and he'll spend all day swimming after toys thrown in for him.

We have a couple of apple trees in the back yard. In the summer we tried to teach him fetch with his dog toys, but he wouldn't bring them back. One time I threw an apple just for the fun of it. He went and got it, then brought it back and dropped it at my feet. So I tried it again, and he did it again. So that became our daily play time activity for him.

He loves to sit at the front window looking out at the yard for birds, and passing traffic. I've got a wonderful photo I want to submit of him doing just that.

Sometimes we'll play hide and seek in the house. My husband or I will go and duck behind the bed, then we'll tell Sawyer to find whoever is hiding. He'll carefully walk through the house looking for us, then when he figures out where we're at he'll come charging around the corner as if to say "Ha! I found you!" He's tried hiding on us a few times by pushing behind a throw that we have hanging on the couch. I have a great picture of that too.

He has beautiful doggy eyes, but he's got the eyebrows of Uncle Leo (from Seinfeld).

In the picture I'm submitting Sawyer had been sitting on the floor watching the work crew working on the road in front of the house. He was there for about 20 minutes, and his bottom must have been hurting, because he got up, walked around for a bit, then went and sat down on the couch to continue watching the crew. This is him sitting on the couch, if you look out the window you'll see the road crew.

By Maria from Mason, MI

Sawyer

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Ocean is a 3 year old Pitbull and Boxer mix. She likes to chase her tail and bark at things. The reason her name is Ocean is because when she was a puppy her pupil leaked and her eyes looked like sand and then the water.

Ocean (Pitbull/Boxer Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Rosie AKA "Nosy Rosie" is 3 years old . She is a Pit Bull and Boxer Mix. We got Rosie from our local SPCA when she was only 4 months old.

We kept her name as they gave her, since it fit so well.

Rosie (Pit Bull/Boxer Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Belle is an 8 Month Old Pit Bull Terrier/Boxer Mix. I placed this pup and then the person who had it could not keep it since it was too rambunctious for the house. So I asked if I could take the pup myself and the person said Yes.

Belle (Pit Bull Terrier/Boxer Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Spuds is a 10 year old Boxer/Pit mix that my son gave him to me to house break at 6 weeks old and I have had him ever since. I love him very much. He is one of my 4-legged kids.

Spuds (Boxer/Pit Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

My oldest daughter got her in Dallas from a friend whose Boxer had a fence jumper visit. We thought Belle would be a good addition to the family since my Rottie mix, Skye, was so sadden by her buddy's death. Belle, being a puppy, did adjust and they became fast friends.

Belle (Boxer-Pit Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Sweetie Pie is a 2 year old Boxer and Pit mix (I think). I got her on 10/25/08, she was a stray who came and never left. She was at home her first day. It was like she lived here forever.

Sweetie Pie (Boxer/Pit Bull Mix)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Pets Dogs Dog BreedsJuly 23, 2013
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-05 09:56:23 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️