Pit Bull Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Some of the best family pets are mixed breed dogs. This page contains Pit Bull mix photos.

Can any one tell me what kind of dog this is? He showed up a couple of months ago, skin and bones, and now is acting like a circus dog with how he jumps and plays with his toys. LOL!

Ashley from TX

Answers

can you post a more upright picture of him? Kinda resembles a yellow lab-how big is he?

I think I am gonna say terrier mix with (ain't sure) but if it has Pit it is a small amount, Sam does have a pink nose which is kinda common for pits and he is a little wide in the forehead,but looks really small. The bicycle tire and the little squares in the tile. He is really short legged and slew footed which is terrier.....Allie your dog may have Heeler in it cause the browning at the ears, does it ever bite at the back of your feet when your walking away?

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

This is Gypsy. The vet says she is just over a year. She has got Pitt in her, but has a cute bull dog chin. She showed up at a neighbors house about 3 months ago, very sick and chewed up by other dogs. I wasn't ready for a new dog because we had just lost our beloved Spike, a Golden Retriever, in April. So, I figured we could get her medical attention and maybe get her adoptable.

After about 5 Vet trips, she is healthy but will never be adoptable. She is still trying to trust us. It will be a long road, but looks like we got a new friend, whether we were ready or not. I think maybe Spike sent her our way.

So far, she does not understand how to play or have fun. The only time she has wagged her tail was for our cat, Guy. So for now eating is her fun time. Everything she gets, she acts as if it is a feast. Because of the way she was abused, it is going to be a long road indeed. Also this is the best picture I can get of her for now. The camera, "a foreign object", scares her terribly

By cara frame from Fruitland Park, FL

Gypsy Eating

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Zues is a 3 Month old Pit Bull/Beagle. I got him in the Summer of 2010. He likes the newspaper, chewing, running and jumping. When he looks at you with those eyes, the bad days just melt away.

By Kathy

Black puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

Blossom is a 6 month old Pit Bull Mix. Blossom came to us about 1 month ago. Blossom had mange and her eyes were so infected they were closed shut. We rescued her from certain death at a shelter. Her previous owner was prosecuted for allowing her to get so bad and no treatment.

She likes to just be a puppy. She is full of energy now and making up for lost time being sick. She is a big tease and finds one dog or another to pick on. At night when she finally gives out she is the biggest snuggler you would ever meet. She just crawls up on your lap and curls up for some Mom and Me time.

By Michele

Black and white Pit.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

This inquisitive guy came to me at the age of 5 weeks, he was basically needing a home and I was basically needing a new best friend. He was the unfortunate victim of being stolen for the purposes of breeding and being made to fight in a local dog fighting ring.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Johnny Ramone is 3 years old. He is a German Shepherd/Lab/Pit Bull mix. I got him at 7 weeks old.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Sinue will be 6 months old this week-end. Sinue is a Pitbull mix, that I got from my daughter. She likes to run the back yard and follow you wherever you go.

She is very sweet and likes to meet new people.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Chong is an 8 week old part hound and Pit mix. We got her about two weeks ago from a friend who had the mom and couldn't afford to keep the puppies. She mostly likes to play with humans, but does have a few chew toys that she enjoys.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Jubilee is almost 2 years old and half Rhodesian Ridgeback and Pitbull. I got her in March of 2009. She loves playing tug of war, stealing fabric softener and being chased around the house, walks, cuddling, having her belly rubbed and more.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

These two pups, Frankie a Schnauzer mix and Belle a Pit Bull mix, shared a wonderful, playful bond. They were always seen expressing their devotion to one another.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

I adopted her from a shelter in April 2014.Betty loves treats, playing with her friends at day care, and trying to sneak her way up the bed instead of sleeping at the foot of the bed. She's a cuddle monster!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Ruby is a 6 year old Pit Bull mix. I got her after my husband passed away. She been the joy of my life. She likes to hang out with me.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

We rescued her from the streets of Boston when she was 6 weeks old. She likes to play with her stuffed hedgehog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

We just adopted our newest member of the family! Duke was the runt of the litter we heard about at a local vet office.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Molly is a 3 year old Pitbull/Boston Terrier Mix. I Found her as a stray. She likes to lick the heck out of us! She needs a home! We are fostering her!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Kokoa Girl is a 4 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. Kokoa Girl came to our home, only for a visit, when she was 8 weeks only. She has been with us ever since. . .

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Sophie is a 3 year old Pitbull mix. She was "shopping" when we found her, running in and out of the automatic doors. She came right to me so we made an announcement, no one claimed her.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Nelson is 6 years old and is a mixed breed, possibly pit bull/bird dog I picked him up on side of road 4 years ago, someone had dumped him. He likes to go for rides in the truck.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

The mother was a rescue dog and when a family rescued the mother they found out she was pregnant. We got her in the middle of July.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Josie was dropped off at a dog shelter in Philly in July 2014. Nothing is known about her past life, but it seems like she didn't have much love before she came to us.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Henna is a 1 1/2 year old Pitbull terrier mix (we think.) We got her from a shelter in 2009. She likes to sleep, and go swimming.

She is a lovable dog but can get on some people's nerves. She is also very hyper.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3
Load More