Molly (Pitbull/Boston Terrier Mix)

Molly is a 3 year old Pitbull/Boston Terrier Mix. I Found her as a stray. She likes to lick the heck out of us! She needs a home! We are fostering her!

By Maria from Fort Worth, TX

Hi Molly,

I am sending you a pick of Shyadow, one of our many rescues. I used to go into Fort Worth Texas all the time, it is my favorite place, and I have great memories of Lancaster and the Fort Worth Humane Society, and all the time I spent growing up there!

I love that people are so compassionate and that they foster animals....have you joined freecycle.org...it is great, you can screen the people who respond to you about the dog you put on there and then if they turn out not to be good when you meet them, just tell them the dog has gotten ill and you cannot in good consciousness give it to them....this is a trick I use. I take the dogs I foster to petsmart and get them used to people.

It is amazing how these pit bulls are so sweet. It is great if he is neutered. That will help him and even better if you can get him micro-chipped. I fostered two not long ago, and they have all gone to good homes. Let me know if I can help you with anything, and also I am on facebook, and there is Rainbow Wildlife in Stephenville, and the director of that is on my facebook page too. Are there any rescue groups around there that help with pits? I absolutely love them they are the best! robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes