Tuckerman (Boxer - Pitbull Mix)

Tuckerman is 10 years old. He is a mix of boxer from the neck down and pitbull on the face. I got him from the rescue shelter. Nobody wanted him because he looked kinda scary and he was old. I was going through a horrible 2 year divorce and feeling pretty down. I deliver old blankets to the shelter and kept seeing him cuddling with the staff. He loves to eat! He was never let in a house or played with. It took us a year to get him to chew a toy. He was so scared when we got him home of every sound in our home. But as you can see, he is well loved and adjusted now. Once in a while he gets scared but we help him through it. He saved me and I saved him.

By linda

My sentiments exactly, Truerblue! He's found a friend ... but so have you! Here's wishing you many good years together!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you for taking a chance on a dog that looked scary and was old and no one wanted. Bless you for being able to see his sweet soul and know that you could love him. I can see that he has repaid you ten times over! You are wonderful and I hope others will see that older dogs can be the best dogs ever!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He's beautiful, and I am so happy you found each other.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesDecember 28, 2010
🍀
💘