Pet PagesPets

Ricky Bobby

Your Pet's Age
1.5 years

Your Pet's Breed
Pit/Boxer

How and when did you get your pet?
We got Ricky Bobby a week ago. We adopted Ricky from a military family that was being stationed where they had a bully breed ban. They were very protective over who they let take him. You could tell they hated to part with him, but they were relieved to know he was going to another family that would give him a lot of love and care for him as much as they did. We went to go meet him and he was perfect. He was very well trained and for his age he isn't as wild as you would expect him to be. He's very obedient and very smart.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves to hang out in the yard while we work in the garden. His absolute favorite thing to do is go for a ride in the car. Ricky Bobby loves going fast! He also enjoyed playing with his ropes and clearing about 6 stairs and about 10ft while jumping off the porch!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Bully breeds have such a bad name. There's always people fearing them especially if you haven't had them since they were a puppy. I've had dogs all my life and I can honestly say he's one of the best ones I've had. He trains easily and he doesn't stray far from the yard. He was the best decision we ever made.

Ricky Bobby sits so elegantly ;) What beautiful honey colored eyes ! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Ricky Bobby is a handsome boy, with beautiful eyes. I voted for him! Best wishes to you and your family for many happy times with your new pal!

Reply Like this photo? Yes