Making a Bobby Pin Necklace
April 4, 2016
Read More Comments
Here is a way to reuse your hairpins to make a pretty and unique necklace.
Total Time: 15 min
- any type necklace; I used a ball chain
- 120 hair pins hair pins (any color or size - gold or silver reflect nicely)
- Get your hairpins (bobby pins). Next get a necklace. Any type is OK. This one was made with a ball chain just to match.
- You can make it all with one color of hairpins, or create a pattern. I did silver then black and repeated. Thread alternating colors onto your chain or other necklace choice. I used 120 pins in total.
- Finally put it on or display, and enjoy your creation ! :)
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Did you know that bobby pins now come in many colors? On one of my visits to the local discount store I found a huge selection of colored bobby pins along with the normal colored ones.
I decided to see what a necklace would look like with these dangling.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.