White Rings in Calphalon Pan

My husband put water in my hard anodized Calphalon pan and boiled it. Now I have a white ring around the inside of as well as inside on the bottom of the pan. Can anyone give a suggestion as to how to remove this? I really enjoy cooking with this cookware and I saved my money in order to purchase the 2 pieces that I really wanted.

Faye from Washington,DC

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try a combination of both vinegar and salt. The salt acts like an abrasive. I clean all my stainless cookware with it. So much cheaper than buying a commercial cleaner.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesMarch 12, 2008
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making an Orc Costume (Lord of the Rings)
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Making a Peter Pan Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 6:21:37 AM on 10.0.1.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.