DishesCleaning

White Rings in Calphalon Pan

My husband put water in my hard anodized Calphalon pan and boiled it. Now I have a white ring around the inside of as well as inside on the bottom of the pan. Can anyone give a suggestion as to how to remove this? I really enjoy cooking with this cookware and I saved my money in order to purchase the 2 pieces that I really wanted.

Faye from Washington,DC

Answers

Try a combination of both vinegar and salt. The salt acts like an abrasive. I clean all my stainless cookware with it. So much cheaper than buying a commercial cleaner.