Thank you for this website!

I wanted to show my appreciation for this website! Thank you so much for a place to go and find out anything we need to make our life easier! I don't visit many sites, I spend a lot of time here, I know when I get bored I can come here and learn a lot from people all over the world! We all appreciate your hard work to keep this site going. Thanks so much!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ariela from Jax, FL

I totally agree-this is a awesome site and has so many neat ideas and how to's. keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

i agree i can never say enough about this website. all the people who work hard to put this together and all of the readers who help make it possible. i have learned so much from thrifty fun. i actually handed out one of the cards you sent to me to a woman who has a craft shop. she was looking to find out how to drill through glass and i remembered seeing a post here.

thank you everyone

Yes, love the site, love the people that share here. Thanks!

Oh, Ariela!!! You are so right and how sweet of you to share your thankfulness at such a wonderful time of the year. I sooooooooooo agree with you!!! I, too, love this site...in fact, it's my favorite. I love the way people are so willing to share their knowledge and suggestions. I tell people about this site all of the time. I agree that keeping this wonderful site going has to be such a huge job....and it's done so well. I love the personal touch that is given to us.

Susan, an extra special THANK YOU to you!!!! God bless you all!!!

I agree wholeheartedly! I am in Australia and although some of the American products/items do not apply here, it is still my favourite website. If I miss my daily visit I am very unhappy. I have solved many problems with hints and tips from the website. Thanks so much.

Oh, Yes, thriftyfun is the BEST! You are as important to me as my first cup of morning coffee, and I enjoy both at the same time! You answer questions for me many times each day and in the middle of the night when my aches and pains get me out of bed I come here for comfort and entertainment and knowledge. I am "electronically challenged" so I have no idea what is involved in operating this site but I am so very grateful to you, Susan, and all who assist you in this endeavor. I especially enjoy seeing where folks who post entries, or comments, are from. It's great seeing so many different states in the US represented. I REALLY get a thrill when our friends in other countries have questions or comments. I would often like to ask them simple questions...........like......what is a simple evening meal you like to prepare........what are the ingredients?...........how do you fix it? I may never get to visit India or Ireland or Brazil or Canada or Australia or any of the many other great countries around the world. Now if a HUGE amount of money dropped in my lap I'd be on my way.........my only problem would be deciding where to visit first! LOL Meanwhile I enjoy thinking that I have friends/almost penpals from all over the world because we all come to this site and exchange thoughts and information!

"Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me"!

A fancy cookie wedding favor.
Edible Wedding Favor Ideas
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
daughter giving mother a gift
Thank You Speech for Mother's 80 Birthday
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎄