Life Sized Doll Pattern

I'm looking for instructions to form the body of the life size (3 or 4 yrs old) doll which has one arm hiding its face or standing in a corner like they have been in trouble. They were real popular a couple of years ago at the craft shows. I have old clothes from my grandaughter that I would like to use but I don't know how to make the doll stand up. Is there a form to buy or what?

Rosie from Indiana

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I always wanted one of these too! Here is a link with instructions and pictures to follow. All the best to you Rosie!

http://www.geoc  e-out-dolls.html

http://romantichomesmagazine.co.nr

i found my pattern from mary jo's in gastonia north carolina. the pattern is from mccalls crafts #9262 its call the "time out". hope this helps.

Crafts Toys DollmakingMarch 9, 2005
pattern books for making Cabbage Patch Kids and clothing
Finding a Cabbage Patch Doll Pattern
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Uses for Sample Sized Beauty Products
Consistently Sized Cookies
Making Consistently Sized Cookies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:02:33 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.