Use Lonely Socks to Keep Gas Off Hands

When filling the gas tank on my vehicle I seem to always get the smell of gas on my hands. For years I carried a pair of gloves to wear just for this and slipped them in a plastic bag in between fill ups, now and then I would take them in and wash them.

Plastic disposable gloves would be great but you have to buy them. So I now keep those lonely unmatched socks in a bag under the seat in my vehicle, if they get the smell on them I just toss them. For there is always one more waiting to take it's place. Besides they aren't lonely in the sack anymore!

By latrtatr from Loup City, NE