Use Lonely Socks to Keep Gas Off Hands

When filling the gas tank on my vehicle I seem to always get the smell of gas on my hands. For years I carried a pair of gloves to wear just for this and slipped them in a plastic bag in between fill ups, now and then I would take them in and wash them.

Plastic disposable gloves would be great but you have to buy them. So I now keep those lonely unmatched socks in a bag under the seat in my vehicle, if they get the smell on them I just toss them. For there is always one more waiting to take it's place. Besides they aren't lonely in the sack anymore!

By latrtatr from Loup City, NE

Uses for Unmatched Socks, Small Pile of Unmatched Socks
Uses for Unmatched Socks
Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsNovember 23, 2009
Making a Sock Quilt
Craft Ideas for Socks
Craft Ideas for Socks
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
sock snowman
Uses for Old Socks