Hair Stuck In a Necklace

I got my hair wrapped around a gold necklace. It's really tight and I can't seem to get it loose at all! My hair is a little longer than shoulder length and the necklace is one of those thinner type that looks twisted.

Kimmmer from Gettysgurg, PA

Is is still on? The only way may be to carefully cut it off - it can only be a few strands - so hopefully if you are carefull, it won't show!

The only way that i have managed to get hair out of a necklace is to get a lighter and burn it out, but don't go too close, it worked for me.

I have used nair hair removal with great success did not effect the gold also shined it nicely saturated neck;lace waited for 5 minutes and used wet rag to rub hair out then washed and rinsed well and let dry. Be sure to remove all nair from necklace

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair TipsNovember 20, 2006
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink