Hair Stuck In a Necklace

I got my hair wrapped around a gold necklace. It's really tight and I can't seem to get it loose at all! My hair is a little longer than shoulder length and the necklace is one of those thinner type that looks twisted.

Kimmmer from Gettysgurg, PA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Is is still on? The only way may be to carefully cut it off - it can only be a few strands - so hopefully if you are carefull, it won't show!

The only way that i have managed to get hair out of a necklace is to get a lighter and burn it out, but don't go too close, it worked for me.

I have used nair hair removal with great success did not effect the gold also shined it nicely saturated neck;lace waited for 5 minutes and used wet rag to rub hair out then washed and rinsed well and let dry. Be sure to remove all nair from necklace

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair TipsNovember 20, 2006
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 4:54:09 PM on 10.0.1.224 in 795 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.