Poll: When will you start to do your taxes?

Today's poll asks when you will start doing your taxes. Please post your answer below.

I'm gathering stuff but won't have all of the information needed until February so I'll need to wait until then.

Love & Prayers,

Linda

Legally, employers and others who hold some of your tax paperwork are not req'd to send the paperwork to you until the last day of January. About Feb is when we are able to get started.

We farm so we have to start first in November so we can see if we have enough money to purchase seed/fertilizer/spray for the next year. Then we have until March 15 to get it completed. But - I really try to have it all done (my part at least) by the end of January. That way I can start getting stuff ready (computer and filing system) ready for the next year so I don't get too far behind. It's a totally different life when you farm as compared to a weekly check coming in. You really have to scrimp all the time because we only have checks coming in after harvest. Thanks

Raccoon sitting in the garden near a flower pot.
Keeping Raccoons Out of Your Garden
Online Sales Tax
Saving Money on Taxes
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Cabinet with Multi-colored Hanging Files
Organizing Paperwork For Taxes
🎄