Foot Bath to Relax and Cool Off

Treat yourself to a soothing relaxing foot bath. Through the hot spells here in California, I pour 1/2 cup of vinegar (white or apple cider) in a tin pan big enough to put my feet in. I use cool water and soak for sometimes a half hour. I use a wash cloth to squeeze water on my legs as well. It relaxes my legs and feet and cools me down. I do this before bedtime . And it does not leave a vinegar smell .

By Birthaleen from Burbank, CA

What a great tip! I have heard that vinegar is good for athletes foot too. So your tip would do a double duty then.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesSeptember 21, 2007
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 6:43:44 AM on in 963 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.