FamilyPhotos

Family: Father And Son Photos

A little boy, his daddy, sunshine and water. it doesn't get any better than that! It's hard to tell which one is having the most fun!

I took this picture of my "little boy" with his little boy on a recent visit. As for this grandmother, my heart was filled not only from the warmth of the sun, but even more from seeing my "baby" enjoying being a daddy.

By Sandy from Elon, NC

Hey there Sandy ~This picture is terrific. Love the look on your baby boys face and also on your Grandsons! If you had them pose, it just wouldn't be the same. My son is 30 and I still call him my "baby boy", even though he has a baby boy of his own...just like you. Again, thanks for sharing this shot! Have a super weekend.~ Holly

Sandy, if you think it's wonderful to see your "baby" with his baby, just wait until you see your "baby" with his grandbaby! My son's daughter presented him with a precious granddaughter on Oct. 18, 2008. In 2 days, Kyla will be 7 months old, and my son says he has thoroughly enjoyed being a grandpa! Please treasure all your moments with your son and his son, and God bless you.