Need Instruction Manual For Camera Binoculars

I was given a pair of those Binoculars that take pictures but I did not get the detailed instruction manual. For the life of me, I can not figure out how to use them. I have gone on to the web site to see if I could get one there but no luck. Do you have any idea of how I might get one of the instruction manuals? Would sure appreciate any help you could give me.

Motherof5 from Wisconsin

Just do a general search and maybe find the manual from a different source. Or ask at the store that sold it to you, and maybe even ask at the store that sells them pretending to be interested in one. Give the people a proper tip for helping you.

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersAugust 7, 2007
Broken Digital Camera
Uses for a Broken Digital Camera
A girl in a striped shirt holding a camera to her eye.
Buying a Camera
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
Blue Bow
Finding an EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 2:08:57 AM on in 979 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.