Tips for ConsumersConsumer Advice

Need Instruction Manual For Camera Binoculars

I was given a pair of those Binoculars that take pictures but I did not get the detailed instruction manual. For the life of me, I can not figure out how to use them. I have gone on to the web site to see if I could get one there but no luck. Do you have any idea of how I might get one of the instruction manuals? Would sure appreciate any help you could give me.

Motherof5 from Wisconsin

Answers

Just do a general search and maybe find the manual from a different source. Or ask at the store that sold it to you, and maybe even ask at the store that sells them pretending to be interested in one. Give the people a proper tip for helping you.