Replacing a Sewing Machine Fuse?

Your manual should provide the information on how to do the replacement. If you do not have a manual, check online by manufacturer. You should be able to find the instructions and very likely a downloadable manual as well. This is a page about replacing a sewing machine fuse.

I need to replace a fuse in my Kenmore sewing machine 385.19233. I need a diagram to see how to do it.

By Deb

Answers

Best Answer

Go to the Sears Kenmore parts and servicing website and see if there is a free download of your model machine user manual - the information you need is at the back of the booklet.

If they don't have a free download, they will have a low-cost print copy for purchase and I can't recommend it highly enough. Every sewer should have a hard copy of the user manual next to him/her whilst sewing.

Can you advise me where on my Brother LS2125 sewing machine I can go to change the fuse? I Believe it blew when I used a power board that was using multiple appliances. My manual does not give instructions on fuse changing, only bulb changing.

Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

There are several places you can try contacting to see if they will help you.
I have had a lot of luck visiting either Michaels or JoAnns as they many times have lists of repair shops and for something like this I feel sure a telephone call may get your answer.

Sears Service Centers will also many times help with simple questions if you call the one in your area - they service all brands of machines.

You can also Google Brothers Sewing Machine with your zip code and usually several sewing centers and quilting shops will come up and most of those usually have a repair person on site.

You can also try Brothers service center to see if they have an instruction sheet or video.

sewingcraft.brother.eu/.../support

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesApril 19, 2018
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Replacing-a-Sewing-Machine-Fuse-1.html