Replacing a Sewing Machine Fuse

Your manual should provide the information on how to do the replacement. If you do not have a manual, check online by manufacturer. You should be able to find the instructions and very likely a downloadable manual as well. This is a guide about replacing a sewing machine fuse.

I need to replace a fuse in my Kenmore sewing machine 385.19233. I need a diagram to see how to do it.

By Deb

Answers

Best Answer

Go to the Sears Kenmore parts and servicing website and see if there is a free download of your model machine user manual - the information you need is at the back of the booklet.

If they don't have a free download, they will have a low-cost print copy for purchase and I can't recommend it highly enough. Every sewer should have a hard copy of the user manual next to him/her whilst sewing.