Einstein The Dog

Einstein is about 2 years old. He is a mixed breed, possibly with some Cairn Terrier. I adopted him from a rescue organization on March 7, 2009.

He loves to play fetch with anything. He will press against your hand with a toy until you take it from him and throw it. He brings it right back so you can continue to throw it. He also loves ice cubes. When he hears the ice dispenser, he comes running into the kitchen looking for an ice cube treat.

This picture was taken after we had been looking for something in the storage room. When I noticed the spider webs hanging from his face, I figured he was trying to tell me it was time to sweep the storage area because he had begun the cleaning up for me.

By The Aunt from Dacula, GA

What a sweetie! Loved your commentary too!

I am Einstein's two-legged Aunt. lol Since he has been a guest in my home on several occasions, I can attest to his sweet nature and playfulness. I have also witnessed his LOVE for ice cubes. It makes me laugh to think of his chomping the ice cubes!!

Einstein is a handsome lad, and I think his intelligence matches his name! Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's (dachshund/beagle) mom and God bless both of you.

Had to send you a picture of my dog, Dusty, she is 10 years old now but looks remarkable like Einstein. Hope you agree. We found dusty in a bin in Spain - hence the name Dusty ! she is getting a bit frail and stiff now but still a great dog - love to you and Einstein, Jo & Dusty

How adorable. Just wanna give him some kisses. My lil doggie Honey loves ice cubes to and he expects me to bite them in half so I can get them started for him.

What a coincidence! Our cairn, also two years old, is also named Einstein- our last name is Albert! Here's a picture, our Einstein loves to plunge his face in the snow. They look so similar, they could be brothers! And my screen name is similar to yours, too! Small world.......

Photos Pets DogsAugust 3, 2009
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog