Keep Your Shoes Dust Free

I store my shoes on two kinds of shoe trees; one is the kind that stands up on the floor and the other is the kind you can hang in your closet or back of a door; either way my shoes were getting dusty.

To remedy this I cover each shoe with a plastic bag I get from the grocery store (the bags you get for free to put your produce in) and then store it back on my shoe tree. I also use the bags to stuff my shoes with. And, of course, when I travel I just grab the shoes I'm going to need and they're all ready to pack. Hope you like my tip.

By Kimberly M. from Scottsdale, AZ

So very clever! Thanks for sharing!

To me it just sounds like a lot of trouble. My shoes are stored in my closet that doesn't seem to get very much dust. Seems I'm always in a hurry so I just grab and run. Seems like a good idea though if you're shoes are muddy.

Shoes that are oranized on a shelf.
Organizing Shoes
Organizing ClothingMarch 11, 2010
Someone dusting the corner of a room with a duster.
Keeping Your House Dusted
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Pink wedding shoes.
Dyeing Wedding Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes