Storing Shoes Without Dust

I store my shoes on two kinds of shoe trees; one is the kind that stands up on the floor and the other is the kind you can hang in your closet or back of a door; either way my shoes were getting dusty.

To remedy this I cover each shoe with a plastic bag I get from the grocery store (the bags you get for free to put your produce in) and then store it back on my shoe tree. I also use the bags to stuff my shoes with. And, of course, when I travel I just grab the shoes I'm going to need and they're all ready to pack. Hope you like my tip.

By Kimberly M. from Scottsdale, AZ

More Solutions

Displaying a shoe rack in your closet, home or garage is a lovely way to display your collection but it is not practical. If you have several pairs of shoes and do not wear them all on a daily basis, your shoes will sit and collect dust.

Shoes on a rack and in plastic shoe boxes.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Organizing BedroomJune 1, 2018
😷
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Storing-Shoes-Without-Dust-1.html