White Flowering Plant for a Cat Memorial

I am looking for a beautiful white flower plant, that has flowers all year round. I just lost my cat Snowflake after 13 years and want to design a beautiful memorial on his grave, something that presents how wonderful he was and how much we love him. I also want it to represent love and peace, maybe. Can you please advise me of some names of white plants?

I also need it to be non toxic because I have other cats.

By Mirela P from Victoria

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It's hard to find a perennial flower that blooms for a whole season. You might need to plant a few different flowers that bloom at different times. How about candytuft (blooms mid spring to early summer) and shasta daisies (blooms in summer/late summer). These both need good sun. And add some white petunias (annuals) for the times that the other two aren't blooming.

You may want to check out this website

http://stellasy  nial-flowers.htm

I'm so sorry! You might want to make a garden stepper that's made of dried cement and using colored stones for the cat's name or dates.

Home and Garden Gardening PerennialsMarch 19, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
A headstone for a deceased pet.
Making a Memorial for a Deceased Pet
Lilacs growing near a white fence with a weathered outbuilding in the background.
Transplanting Lilac Bushes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:39:48 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.