Don't let the name lead you to believe they only carry lamps! Don't get me wrong, they carry a tremendous variety of lamps, lighting fixtures and Home Decor items! I had this huge gap between to windows in the front of my house, it was awful. I found a gorgeous metal wall art that took away that blah empty spot right over the garage in-between the windows!

They might be a little pricey but you can usually find what you're looking for. The free shipping and handling helps, and no tax in most states.

They do have a 120% low price guarantee and a free one year extended warranty. You can check their site for the specifics! You can sign up for email offers with coupon savings! I have had great shopping experiences here on hard to find items elsewhere!

Happy shopping!

I visited the website and was impressed. It has a lot of great items, and the name "Lamps Plus" is indeed deceptive, as so many of the great items are not lamps. Thank you very much for sharing this.

I needed a lamp last year and was on Amazon (I have a bunch of gift cards). There was a lampsplus lamp for $39.99. I ordered it, and the next day it was $129. I didn't realize it was on sale. It came not completedly assembled so I emailed Lampsplus and they sent me another lamp with their apologies. I now have 2 beautiful lamps that cost $20 a piece with free delivery. They are a wonderful company and watch for sales.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Helpful HintsOctober 17, 2008
A vet giving a dog a vaccination.
ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence