Have Kids Write Notes in the Busy Morning

My children like to tell me important stuff that I have to act on just 5 minutes before they are gone for school in the morning. At that point, I usually do not have a second to spare on writing down any reminders. So I ask them to quickly write down what they just told me on a Post-it note and attach it to the casual dining table in our kitchen. This way, when I am back from work and in the kitchen to prepare our dinner, I see the reminders right away. In the evening, I have more time to properly act on the reminders than in the busy mornings.

By Elena from Edmonton

What an excellent idea, just don't forget to include your spouse in on the list making. There are times I forget to let my wife know something is coming up until the last minute, this would save a lot of gray hairs for me.

yellow post it note
Uses for Post-It Notes
Organizing Memory TricksDecember 3, 2008
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Writing on a smartphone.
Writing Notes Without Paper
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes