Writing Notes Without Paper

There are other ways to write notes besides on paper. This guide is about writing notes without paper.

Instead of buying notepads to leave notes, use your child's Doodle Pro. They save the expense of buying note paper and that would save some trees! Some little Doodle Pros fit in purses for shopping notes.

By Vickie from Canton, MI

Not a bad idea. I recycle junk mail to be note paper and shopping lists and such but I wind up with so many pieces of paper laying around. Fisher Price makes a travel doodle pro which retails for about $10. I might just have to get one for myself. Another reason I could use it is in my van. Sometimes I have the best ideas while driving and I could jot something on the doodle pro when I'm stopped in traffic or at a red light or something....plus it'd be in the van for the kids to play with. Seems I have also seen the little mini versions too which probably are around $4 or $5. I'm putting that on my shopping list right now!

I have no clue whatsoever what a doodle pro is, but will be checking google and ebay to see what one looks like!! Annie