Storing Earrings

Many of us are on the lookout for new earring storage ideas. This page offers several easy to implement suggestions.

I was always having trouble finding matching earrings when I had them in a jewelry box. Now I organize my earrings by color in the divided plastic craft/tackle box storage boxes. It makes finding the right earrings to go with a particular outfit a snap! I use smaller divided plastic boxes for tiny earrings. I find I use more of my earrings and waste a lot less time!

By Carol from IA

I use the bottom of empty egg cartons to store my earrings. They each have 12 separate compartments and you can store them one on top of each other if you just use the bottoms and throw away the tops.

By Blanche

You can keep pierced earrings on spare buttons to sort them and keep them from getting all mixed up in the jewelry box. Just put the earrings in one of the two buttonholes, and they will not come loose.

I got this idea from Pinterest. I took a long piece of lace ribbon and attached all my pierced earrings to it. I draped it over a jewelry organizer I've had for years. Very pretty and very functional!

By Kathy from Chesaning, MI

I turn old linen calendars around so the back side is showing and put my lapel pins and earrings on them. They come with a dowel for hanging, so I hang them in my bathroom where they're handy when I'm dressing.

By Nancy Wall from NC

Ever get tired of trying to find a matching pair of earrings in those jewelry box drawers? Cut thin Styrofoam to fit inside the drawers.

Organizing AdviceJanuary 6, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-10 09:09:14 in 744 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️