College Study Tips and Tricks

Category Study Tips
Studying for tests in your college courses can be made easier if you look at how you learn. One simple tip is to rewrite your lecture notes so that they are more clear. The process of rewriting them is helpful for students who learn by writing. Having a classmate quiz you can also be helpful. This is a page about college study tips and tricks.

Here's what I found helpful when I was in college. The notes I took during lecture were usually messy, and could be hard to read and study from. Therefore, I would rewrite my lecture notes. I would use 3-4 different color pens (to help highlight important words, concepts, etc.). I rewrote the notes on loose leaf paper so I could easily access them in a binder. I always tried to rewrite the notes within a day or so of lecture, so that the information was still relatively fresh in my head.

I found this to be a great study tool, both as I rewrote the notes and when it came to studying for exams. After I had completed the classes, I kept all my notes. I found that I used them for reference for other classes (especially those in my major) and for tutoring other students.

Education College Life Study TipsFebruary 26, 2018
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/College-Study-Tips-and-Tricks.html