Molly (Beagle Mix)

Molly is 5 ish. Our best guess is a Beagle Mix. She is a Great Pound Puppy! I sprung her from the pound in Florida, when she was around 3 months old.

She likes to be with us. She's our fur daughter.

By Katie from Davenport, WA

Molly (Beagle Mix)

She makes a very cute Raggedy Ann! I'm pretty sure you're right about the beagle in her - I have a beagle/dachshund female and their faces look very much aike. I got Missy from my local humane society - her mistress had died and the family didn't want her - can you imagine that?! I couldn't! She was 12 and 1/2 years old when I got her, and I figured she might have a few more good months. Ha! She's been with me for almost a year and a half and is still going strong. Nobody has been able to convince her that she's old! Thanks for sharing Molly with us - I hope she gives you as much joy as Missy has given me God bless you.

Molly is a real beauty! Thanks for sharing AND spingin' her. Wish more folks would do the same. We have a house full of furry kids and love 'em all! They bring sooo much joy to our lives. But why an I telling u this? U obvious, totally understand. Blessings from Florida =^.^=

Wow, this looks like a picture of my own beagle. Way cool.

Thanks for posting.

Karyn

Good Lookin Dog ....cathy from ma

What a Cutie! Bless you for adopting her. Pound puppies are the best. My family and I have had several amimals from the pound over the years and I truly believe that they realize that you rescued them and try to be the best pets possible.

Photos Pets DogsJuly 24, 2008
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄