Beagle/Jack Russell Mix Photos

Category Dog Breeds
The cross breeding of Beagles and Jack Russell Terriers produces an interesting mix of a hunting breed and the popular scent hound. This is a guide about Beagle/Jack Russell mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Panny (Jack Russell/Beagle mix) is a 2 year old Jack Russell/beagle mix. We adopted her from the humane society a year and a half ago.

She likes to disembowel stuffed toys and run laps. She also likes to lick feet and watch Animal Planet. She won the Savannah Small Dawg races last summer.

By noonles from Savannah, GA

Brown and white dog on couch.

Comment Like this photo? 9

Gracie is 10 months and a Jack Russell Terrier/Beagle. We found her on Petfinder and Craigslist. She and her siblings were in a shelter and they (plus other dogs) were due to be put down within the next few days. I heard through the grapevine that a rescue group was going to head there to get some of the dogs. The shelter is about 9 hours away from us. So, after many calls and three rescue groups, she is home, in her "Forever Home"! God obviously wanted her here because of all the craziness of 'getting here'.

She loves to play with her sister, Tessie. Play with her toys. Go to the dog park and play with her sisters and friends. Play with the laser. Gracie has been through two Obedience classes and has started agility. She really likes lure coursing. This year when we go to some competitions, I'm going to try her in racing and G2G. And she loves it all. Her little white tipped tail just goes nuts and she smiles.

By trundgirl from Cincinnati, OH

Light brown and white dog lying with her head between her paws.

Comment Like this photo? 8

Jess is about 2 1/2 years old. She is a Jack Russell/Beagle mix. Someone bought her at a pet store, and she was left there alone a lot. She chewed up all of his computer wires and pulled TP all over his house. She just wasn't trained yet to go outside. She couldn't go outside, she was stuck in that house! So, he didn't want her anymore, and I did want her, so that is how I got her. I got her when she was about 9 months old.

Jess just loves everyone. She loves "sticks" and "moles" even if they are planted in my garden. I haven't lost any of the plants yet though. She loves squeaky toys, and she will only chew on her rawhide "bone" if it is round like a donut, she won't touch any of the others. ;)

She loves to sleep under the covers, and when I'm sitting, she wants to be right on my lap.

By kas2 from Grand Rapids, MI

Jess (Jack Russell/Beagle)

Comment Like this photo? 1

Penny is 1 1/2 years old. She is part Beagle and part Jack Russel (from the Humane Society). After my Beagle Rosie passed away, I was so sad, my family allowed me to go to the Humane Society to look. I instantly fell in love with Penny. She had been returned because they said she never settled down.

She likes mostly hanging out with the family. She likes to disembowel stuffed toys and chew on her bone. Oh, and she likes to bark at squirrels. She recently won Savannah's "Small Dawg Festival" races.

By Sarah from Savannah, GA

Penny with her head on furniture.

Comment Like this photo? Yes