Jack Russell Terrier Photos

Category Pet Pages
Jack Russell Terriers are a cute and spunky breed of small dog. They were originally bred as fox hunters, but are now a popular family pet. This page contains Jack Russell Terrier photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Daisy, Maisey and Snickers are 7 weeks old. They are Jack Russells. They were born on Feb. 25, 2010. They like chewing and chasing the cat. They play hard and sleep hard! LOL

By Lisa

Three Jack Russell puppies asleep.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 24

Duke is a seven year old Jack Russell. There was an ad in the paper, and my Mom and I went to look at the puppies. The lady said that Duke had not been sold, and she was asking less for him because he did not look as good as the other puppies. We knew immediately that he was the dog we wanted. I couldn't stand the thought of all the puppies being adopted and Duke being left behind because he was different.

Duke loves to play with the cat, Squeaky. We do have to keep an eye on him because he is at least 10 lbs. overweight. He doesn't realize how much bigger he is than the cat, and he gets a little rough sometimes. He loves to chase any cat or dog that doesn't belong out of the yard with zeal! He is very smart and was easy to train to stay in the yard without a fence. He also loves to sneak in the house and sit in Dad's recliner. His favorite thing is to take a walk to the pond with Dad.

Duke belongs to my Mom and Dad, but I always say he is part mine because I take care of him for my parents when they travel. They do not have a computer and wanted me to enter Duke, because he had saved me from being attacked one night.

Duke is a very brave and protective dog. I was up at Mom and Dad's checking on things because they were out of town. The only time we put Duke in a fence is when they go out of town and don't take him with them. I had let him out and was standing outside with him talking to my sister on my cell phone.

While I talked, I noticed 2 young men walking up the road. I thought this odd because it was dark and after 7 pm. There is a big light outside and it shines to the road, so that is why I was able to see the young men pass by. They walked up the road to my parents top drive, turned around and walked back down the road to the bottom drive. At that point, I noticed they had split up and I only saw one man. I then heard the other man running toward me up the yard in the darkness, and the young man at the bottom of the driveway started to run up toward me also.

When he did, Duke went into protection mode and jumped as high as the man's chest. When he did this, I made a dash for the door and locked myself in the house. I heard Duke growling and it sounded like he was tearing someone up. It got quiet after a few minutes, and Duke came to the patio door. I looked around and didn't see anyone so I let him inside.

I called the police and gave the best description that I could considering that it was dark. I thought that I had seen one of the young men before, but I wasn't sure so I just gave a description. The policeman told me that he knew by my description exactly who I was talking about. He said that this person had outstanding warrants and that they had been looking for him.

The policeman had received a tip about where this person was, and was going there after he got my report to try and make an arrest. He also said that, if not for Duke, it could have turned into a very scary and dangerous situation for me. I had never been scared to go out at night at my house or my Mom's house. We live less than 1/4 mile from each other and it took me a while to get over being afraid.

Duke should have received a medal that night for being my hero and saving me from something that could have been really bad.

By Melissa

Duke (Jack Russell)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 26

Doc and Hoss are four years old. Doc, the Jack Russell, was a rescue puppy from some very drunk people at a bar. Hoss, the Rat Terrier, came to us by way of Craigslist, from some kids moving to Ohio that couldn't take him with them.

Jack Russel and Rat Terrier dogs standinog up in the branches of a large tree

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Buddy is one year old. He is a Jack Russell Terrier. We got Buddy as a puppy after we saw an ad in the paper for Jack Russell puppies.

Our daughter has been wanting one since she was 2, so we called and the lady had 1 puppy left.

A dog waiting outside to be let in.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Patch is a 7 year old miniature Jack Russell terrier. I had been very lonely since my husband passed away, and my best friend Kevin bought him for me. Patch was having a hard life living in a cage with 3 Staffordshire bull dogs.

Lounging small white dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Roxy is a 2 year old Jack Russell Terrier. This is my son's dog, he got her at a local pet expo. She likes to chase toys and bring them back over and over.

A dog asleep on the edge of a bed.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Sadie has been one of my best friends since I was 11 years old. She is a specialist at scaring away monsters, and waking me from bad dreams. Though she has never had any pups, she is a full blown momma. She loves children and will nag you if there are any crying.

A Jack Russel Terrier looking at the camera.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

This is my 3 month old Jack Russell, Mia on one picture she is with her brother Dougal (9 year old Westie.) Mia was born on Friday 13th of May, 2005

Mia on a paved surface outside.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Leela is a 4 Month old Jack Russell. She was bought Christmas 2009. Leela loves having her tummy tickled. She is adorable.

A cute dog on a person's lap.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Daisy is a 5 year old Jack Russell. I adopted her 3 years and 8 months ago. She likes to chew on bones, to go on long walks and eat. She chews on anything she is not supposed to like; jewelry-she loves beads, clothing, paper towels and much more.

A dog with a newspaper.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Molly-Pops is a Jack Russell. She was 5 when we got her from a farm. She's a very good rat and bird catcher. That's good for her, but not for me.

A dog looking directly at the camera.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Spotty is a Jack Russell Terrier and was born on the 26th of January, 2007. My brother owns his mum, she had a litter of ten. Never heard of a Jack Russell having ten puppies, only four survived. They have all stayed in our family.

Spotty jack russell

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Our Jack Russell's name is Jill, and she is such a ham when it comes to getting pictures taken. She is always posing as soon as she hears the sounds of the camera turning on.

A dog wearing a Santa hat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Duke became part of the family in the summer. We adopted him from a friend of ours.

A dog looking at the camera.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9
Load More

Pets Pet PagesJanuary 24, 2019
📓
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Jack-Russell-Terrier-Photos.html