Shinook (Jack Russell Terrier)

Category Pet Pages
Enjoy watching Shinook as he grows through the years. This page contains multiple pet submissions about Shinook (Jack Russell).

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Shinook is a 6 year old Jack Russell Terrier. My coworker and friend had Jack Russells and bred them. I got one from the last litter. He was 6 weeks old when we were able to bring him home.

He loves to dig, hunt, and search for things. Shinook also like to swim, give kisses, go horse back riding with me, and make new friends. He was a father figure to a baby crow he found last spring under our evergreen tree. We raised it to an adult and named it Jett. This fall, he flew away. We miss him, but had so much fun with him. Jett loved everyone, especally Shinook.

By Connie Rohrer P.

Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Your Pet's Age
12 years old

Your Pet's Breed
Jack Russell

How and when did you get your pet?
I got Shinook from a coworker where I'm a dog groomer at a veterinary animal hospital.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Shinook loves to swim, play fetch, hunt rodents, go fishing in the boat with us, he walks along when I'm horse back riding, and play with his human daddy.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He is having his 12 th birthday Sept 25th 2016. I would like to win him a prize. He goes to work with me everyday and is a great protector. He is an amazing dog and a part of our family in every way.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I got him from my friend who raised them for a short time. He loves being outside, hunting, and going to work with me, I am a dog groomer, he loves going for rides in the car or on the tractor, and fetching things.

Shinook (Jack Russell Terrier)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I got him from a friend. He likes to hunt things, swim, and run for a ball or stick. He likes riding on the 4 wheeler and sleeping with us.

Shinook (Jack Russell) - black and white Jack Russell

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Pets Pet PagesJanuary 24, 2019
🌻
📓
🐛
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Shinook-Jack-Russell.html