Rocky (Jack Russell Terrier)

Category Pet Pages
Rocky's owner has shared more than one photo of his cute black and white dog. This page contains multiple pet submissions about Rocky (Jack Russell Terrier).

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

This is the second photo I am sending in of my litte Jack Russell Terrier, Rocky. In this one, he is 14 months old. He is a very smart and lovable little dog. He loves to have fun and is a joy to have around. We are never bored because he keeps us laughing and entertained all the time. He likes to watch other dogs on television. He gets quite excited when he sees dogs of the same breed as himself.

By Marlene

A Jack Russell terrier on a wooden staircase.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Hi, my name is Rocky and I am a 16 month old Jack Russell Terrier. When this picture was taken,I was only 8 weeks old. My mommy got me for my daddy for his birthday on December 20th.This was my outfit to wear for Christmas. I love kids and I also love to have fun by playing frisbee with my daddy. I also love to go on long walks to the beach.

A small black and white dog in a laundry basket.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 24, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻