Sproetjies (Jack Russell)

Category Pet Pages
Watch Sproetjies grow up through a series of photos. This page contains multiple pet submissions about Sproetjies (Jack Russell).

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Sproetjies is a 1 year old Jack Russell. I bought Sproetjies from a pet store in November 2011. I often go to pet shops to cuddle the small cats and dogs, and when I saw those two big eyes, I just couldn't resist. Sproetjies likes sneaking into the house. Whenever you are looking for her, you can just go and look ~ you'll probably find her curled up on my bed.

She also likes chasing birds, eating plants, and running after bugs. She is a very busy dog and has enough energy for three dogs! Sproetjies likes to be the center of attention. She does not like it one bit if one shows affection to the other dogs.

By Benetta from Pretoria, Gauteng

A Jack Russell sitting on the ground.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Your Pet's Age
Just over four years

Your Pet's Breed
Jack Russell

How and when did you get your pet?
I found her in a pet shop when she was 6 weeks old, and just couldn't resist those eyes.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She loves chasing the birds in the garden, playing with her squeaky toy and begging for a few morsels of food.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She is a sweet little darling and I love her to bits.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Sproetjies is a 5 month old Jack Russell. I bought Sproetjies at our local pet shop. I like going to the pet shop to cuddle some of the puppies and kittens, but when I saw her face, I immediately knew that she had won me over.

Her name is the Afrikaans word for freckles - Afrikaans is my home language - and she has hordes of brown freckles all over her feet and tummy. A fitting name for the new lady of the house!

Sproetjies is extremely playful - bye-bye garden! The plants and the grass have all taken a punishment from her. She also loves playing with the other dogs and especially enjoys pulling their ears. She thinks our fingers are chewing gum and don't leave your shoes lying around, LOL! Sproetjies likes to beg for a treat, and if you look at that face, would you be able to resist? A real spoiled brat in the making! ;-)

By Benetta from Pretoria, Gauteng

A Jack Russell puppy with a white vignette.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 24, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻