Attach Photo To Shoe Box

I'll admit it, I'm a shoe collector! What is the proper way to store shoes without paying for expensive storage organizers? Nobody has time to dust shoes on a shelf. I opted for keeping them in the original box, then take a picture of the shoes. It is easy to use a printer to create any size photo you want, then place the photo on the outside end of each box. Right away, you can see which pair of shoes you are looking for.

Clear plastic containers can get very expensive along with the fact if you live in any humid area, they aren't good for the leather. My daughter and her girls do the same thing.

By Darlene from Bancroft, ON and Marco Island, FL

Shoes that are oranized on a shelf.
Organizing Shoes
Organizing ClosetJune 28, 2011
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🎉
🎄