Share Crafts

35th Birthday Party Ideas

I am looking for ideas for my 35th birthday. It is the same month as my daughter's. I just lost my dad, his birth month is also the same as mine.

By Liva from College Park

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Joan 13 1,482 01/20/2011

Why don't you and your daughter just go out for a nice meal. Birthdays don't have to be anything really fancy.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: 35th Birthday Party Ideas

My husband is going to be 35. We nearly lost him last year so this birthday is special. Any ideas for a party and gifts?

cdorsey from Byron, GA

RE: 35th Birthday Party Ideas

One idea I had for my husband's 40th birthday party was that I handed out note cards to each one of our guests as they arrived and a pen. The cards asked each one of them to share a special memory they shared with him, a complement on how good he is at something, a funny childhood memory, etc. Some things were funny as others were so sentimental that he broke down in tears. (03/03/2006)

By NL1720

RE: 35th Birthday Party Ideas

Hi, well first of all wish him a very happy birthday. I recently came across a very interesting website for Oscar theme supplies: Maybe this will interest your husband. (02/29/2008)

By Zahid