Happy (Dog)

Happy is a 4 year old mixed breed. I got her from a shelter and she has been the most comforting dog. She stayed by my side through my father passing away. She is the reason I get up and carry on with my days and nights. I love her so much!

She brings her toys to me and we play find it as I hide the toy. I sit down and she searches the house and brings it back to me. When she's hungry she drags her dishes across the floor to show me her needs. She also jumps up and catches her treats.

I named her Happy because she makes everyone around her Happy :) The whole neighborhood loves her. All the kids come around the play with her. She's a blessing in my life and others.

By ScrpBkBon

Happy (Dog)

She definitely looks like a happy dog and you definitely look like a happy human ;-)

She makes me happy just looking at her! Thanks for the smile! Give her a big snuggle from me!

Thanks for sharing! Please give Happy a scratch behind the ears from a fan in Illinois!

Happy is cool and so are you. Thank you for getting her out of shelter, must have bee tough seeing all the dogies waiting for homes. Bet she's a happy camper now.

Photos Pets DogsApril 29, 2010
Happy Man Using PC Laptop
Keeping Your PC Happy
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
Making Ginger Beer
Making Ginger Beer
winning dog with ribbon and cup
Training a Show Dog