Training a Show Dog

A well socialized, happy dog is needed for a successful show dog. Behavior, obedience and conformation classes can help you both to make the right moves. This is a guide about training a show dog.

How do I train my dogs to enter them in dog shows. My dream is to enter them in a dog show. My sister and brother are teaching them to fetch the ball, I want to teach my dog with other things.

Why don't you go to a dog show to see what the dogs do? Then you can teach those things to your dog. Books from the library or articles on the internet might help.